B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

Best movie

I love these things, they should be on tv. Awsome voice acting and wikid script.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

NICE NICE NICE!

You OWNZ Hey what was the point of killing everyone like mad but worring so much about hiding that one guy in the manwhole in the begging hahah. anyway back to watch it again.

HP v2.0 HP v2.0

Who Ever made this READ

You are insane to have such an AWSOME MOVIE That half of your viewers will never see because who wants to sit through all that intro. take out the parts with no animation in the begining because it gives off the impresion that the whole thing is going to be like that. Just cut straight to the action. IF you did that I would say this is my fav Movie.

Karaoke Clarence Karaoke Clarence

HAHAHA!

MAn this movie rocks! I love it you got style!
Gota watch it again.

Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC)

funny

I like this one the best of all the vgdc things.

Glow sticks owned

Best part is when he gets all worried when he hears the music change to rave I dont know if alot of people caught that part but it ruled.

Tales of Nosu Tales of Nosu

Good JOB!

Nice, But the guy talking sounded a little slow and also... He sounbed like he hab a colb or sombthinga.

Wicked Negative One Wicked Negative One

Take my advice

Listen man Cut out that slow part in the begging or fix it a bit because I will tell you right now you will get a way way higher rating if people sit through past the begining. And I think alot of people just see that and shut it off. Like the zooming into the piramid is too slow, if you could cut this movie down about 2 minutes off and take the elevator scene out man it would be amazing. like other then that this would be one of my favorate movies. fix it before too manny people see it then resubmit youl get top 50 if you do it good.

Henrik-Hermans responds:

Well, thanks for the advice, even tho I dont agree with it at all. The first part of W-1 is what gives it a story. The part where the camera zooms through the pyramid I'm personaly very happy with, it's a bit more artsy film-making than most of the rest of the movie and I'm sorry everyone don't appreciate it. When I first made W-1 I concidered making 2 versions; the full version and a cut-down action-version. I'm working on a special(more action-packed) edition of Wicked right now, perhaps I'll make a SE of W-1 sometime in the future too.

Operation: Dance Dance Operation: Dance Dance

HAHAHA

That Was smooth and AMAZING AND WOW

A nice day to die A nice day to die

HAHAHAH

All I gota say is, Those cops were going above there call of duty, jumping bridges wouldnt you say?

Henrik-Hermans responds:

Uh? Is this a by any chance a missplaced review of "The Carchase"?

Pax Mayne Pax Mayne

I thought it was wikid

For real you suck at drawing, but you should be a director forget flash pick up a video camera I bet you could do amazing things.